This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Amanda Nisbet

My GoogleReader stopped dead in its tracks yesterday when I laid my eyes on Desire to Inspire's post about New York interior designer Amanda Nisbet. I cannot tell you how much I love this home! (I think I actually love every single room in her portfolio, but I'm gonna save some of the others to post later.) The orange and yellow paired with the turquoise looks just fabulous I think. I don't know how you could be unhappy living here!
You have read this article dining room / kitchen / living room / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Amanda Nisbet. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2009/06/amanda-nisbet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Amanda Nisbet"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...