This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Coastal Home

Back from Iowa! I had a non-stop little trip visiting all sorts of family and friends. Unfortunately it rained most of the time, but I did get to see some pretty fall color on my drive home. Oh how I love fall!

I've posted this Key West kitchen featured in Coastal Living before, but I found some more photos of the rest of the home so I had to share! The many beautiful shades of blue look so great next to all the white. Aren't those painted floors totally drool worthy? And the painted ceiling in the sitting area too! I love the open floor-plan of the home...so perfect for entertaining.
You have read this article dining room / kitchen / living room / Painted Floors / Turquoise and White with the title Coastal Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2009/10/coastal-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Coastal Home"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...