This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Taylor Howes Designs

Ever since the turquoise door post on Monday, I've been thinking a lot about turquoise and gold in home decor. How come up until now I only ever considered that combo for jewelry? This dreamy bedroom by Taylor Howes Designs out of London abolished any lingering fears I had. I adore those throw pillows, the mirror, the nailhead trim! It's all so elegant!

And thank you so much everyone for all your fab recommendations and advice yesterday on my upcoming trip to New York! I didn't think it was possible, but I'm even more pumped now!!
You have read this article bedroom / Turquoise and Gold with the title Taylor Howes Designs. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2009/11/taylor-howes-designs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Taylor Howes Designs"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...