This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

My Turquoise Christmas Tree

Here are the photos I promised! My tree feels so inadequate compared to all the fantastic ones I've seen in the blogosphere, but it's mine and it's turquoise and I love it. I was worried the two rascals you see would tear the tree up (last year I had a fake tree and Spencer, the orange and white cat, spent his days climbing it to the top). They pretty much leave it alone, aside from wrestling with the tree skirt and drinking the water. Isn't my little Kismet just the cutest?! ;)
You have read this article Holidays / My Home with the title My Turquoise Christmas Tree. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-turquoise-christmas-tree.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Turquoise Christmas Tree"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...