This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Turquoise and Gold


Domino

You may remember a couple weeks ago I discovered the beauty of turquoise paired with gold, at least as far as home decor goes. Turquoise and yellow, we know that's a favorite of mine...and gold is pretty darn close to yellow, right? So I'm excused. Anyway, apparently I just hadn't been noticing it, because some of these images I saw when I first started this blog two years ago, some I've even blogged about before. I just completely overlooked the gold. I've never really liked gold...too gaudy or something for me. Until now. Now I'm a believer.
You have read this article bedroom / living room / office / Turquoise and Gold with the title Turquoise and Gold. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2009/12/turquoise-and-gold.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Turquoise and Gold"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...