This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

James Salomon

I am loving the comfy, cozy and cool vibe of this home shot by photographer James Salomon. It automatically brings me to the middle of the summer (I swear I even just heard that cute screen door shut!) I think the bedroom is my favorite...the blue and green color scheme is so refreshing. LOVE that painted floor in there too! Check of more beautiful homes lucky enough to be photographed by Jamie over here!
You have read this article bedroom / dining room / Foyer / living room / Painted Door / Painted Floors / Turquoise and Green with the title James Salomon. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/01/james-salomon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "James Salomon"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...