This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Bonesteel Trout Hall








I was so pleased to learn about the Southern California interior design firm Bonesteel Trout Hall from Ashlina of Secrets of Domestic Bliss. Apparently their projects have been in a bunch of our favorite magazines...and I can see why just from these images! What I love about these in particular is that the color is more of an accessory to the rooms. Though there is a lot of turquoise floating around, you still get a very natural, neutral vibe. Love all that stone! (I wonder how many posts I can do in one week with that chandelier?!)

On a personal note, I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad! He's been such a huge supporter and fan of this blog (and always wears the turquoise shirts I buy for him!) Here's a picture from Sunday (yes, he's sporting the sweater I got him for Christmas!)

Happy Birthday, Dad!
You have read this article bathroom / bedroom / dining room / kitchen / living room / Turquoise Beds and Headboards / Turquoise Chandeliers with the title Bonesteel Trout Hall. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/02/bonesteel-trout-hall.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bonesteel Trout Hall"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...