This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Island Style

I am loving every little bit square inch of this island-inspired room that Erin of Elements of Style discovered on House and Home. For starters, I've never laid eyes on any Pine Cone Hill bedding that I don't love. And of course aqua and yellow is an absolute favorite of mine. Not to mention I've always loved the look of mosquito net canopy. AND, aren't the little windows just the cutest too?? I LOVE this room! Summer where are you?! I need a vacation!
You have read this article bedroom / Turquoise and Gold / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Island Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/02/island-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Island Style"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...