This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Tobi Fairley

If you've seen this month's House Beautiful, you've surely drooled over this home in Fayetteville, Arkansas designed by Tobi Fairley. I must share it here for those of you yet to see it (and for my own collection, of course!) I love the glamour of it all. But the living room just takes the cake. All that blue!!!! I honestly can't pick my favorite feature...the furniture, the walls, that glorious rug... it's all incredible. I also appreciated what Tobi said..."I wanted to wrap the living room in layers of pale blue tones without a lot of contrast. If you use color devoid of contrast, it becomes almost like a neutral." Very good to know! :)
You have read this article bedroom / dining room / Foyer / living room / Nook / Stairway / Turquoise and Red / Turquoise Beds and Headboards / Turquoise Sofas with the title Tobi Fairley. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/02/tobi-fairley.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tobi Fairley"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...