This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Jmac & Kennedy Interiors

Here's a little taste of the portfolio of Jmac & Kennedy Interiors out of Fairfield, CT. These rooms are all so tranquil and dreamy, just what I love in a bedroom and bathroom! Can I tell you how much I love the last image of the vanity area?? My dream is to have a space like that to sit and apply my makeup or curl my hair. Look at all those drawers! And I love the little window seat. Perfect to have a nice conversation while getting ready!
You have read this article bathroom / bedroom / Turquoise and Gold / Turquoise and White with the title Jmac & Kennedy Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/03/jmac-kennedy-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jmac & Kennedy Interiors"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...