This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Jola's Polish Home





This beautiful home belongs to my lovely reader Jola from Poland. I love how clean and fresh it all feels! And ooh how that turquoise pops! At first glance, I thought it was simply white and turquoise, but then I noticed the wall behind the sofa is painted a light beige. I love the way that looks! To see lots more of Jola's home, head over here!
You have read this article kitchen / living room / Readers' Rooms / Turquoise and Beige / Turquoise and Black and White / Turquoise and White with the title Jola's Polish Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/03/jola-polish-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jola's Polish Home"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...