This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Waterleaf Interiors






Thanks to Coastal Living and Elements of Style, I was introduced to Manhattan Beach designer Jill Johnson from Waterleaf Interiors. You can some great images of her coastal home over at Coastal Living, but I thought I'd share some images from their portfolio. That first image of the breakfast area is a total dream. I want it, I need it, I have to have it! The kitchen in general...all the white, pops of color, the dark floors...love it all!
You have read this article dining room / Foyer / kitchen / living room / office with the title Waterleaf Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/03/waterleaf-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Waterleaf Interiors"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...