This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Brooks & Falotico






When I discovered that Brooks & Falotico updated their site to include this gorgeous home, I was elated. I've shared you a scan of this dream kitchen before...we all agreed the Chisholm Hall lanterns from Urban Electric and plate rack were to-die-for. I'm sure we'd still agree. And now we know about that cool secret tv! Genius! I know the bathroom is all white (don't I spy a turquoise-ish candle though?) It is such a pretty space I had to include it too! Oh how I love this home!
You have read this article bathroom / kitchen / living room / Turquoise and White with the title Brooks & Falotico. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/04/brooks-falotico.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Brooks & Falotico"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...