This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

The Cottage Co.






When I saw this dining room on the lovely new blog Carriage House Antiques, I knew I'd seen it before on a photographer's website. You just don't forget something that charming! (I featured it here last summer.) So I was excited to find more images of it, as well as the rest of the super-cute home. It's actually a cottage belonging to the owners of The Cottage Co., a really neat-looking store in downtown Barrie, Ontario. To see more images from this cute and cozy home, head here!
You have read this article dining room / Turquoise and White with the title The Cottage Co.. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/04/cottage-co.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Cottage Co."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...