This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Fun and Cheerful Readers' Rooms!


Erin of Perfect Sentiment



Tracey of Procrastination Mama





Cristi B.





Dina M.




Lillian of Domestic Simplicity



Sariah of Enchantresses 3



Allie of Strandz


Shalimma R of This Sunday Child's Claptrap Compendium


Ellie B.




Amy H of Buggie and Jellybean



Candace E.

I hope you enjoyed all the readers' room inspiration to kick-off your weekend! I've selected some colorful and bold bedrooms, obviously reserved mainly for the younger crowd. You guys really like to have fun when you decorate your kids' rooms...I love it! Isn't it cool how everyone interprets turquoise differently, and to see all the combinations turquoise looks good with??

Keep your rooms coming to me, I love seeing them!! I'm trying to figure out how to better organize all my email, I never dreamed in a million years I'd get as much as I do! So if you've sent me something and I haven't responded, please be patient! I hope you all have a great weekend...I'm off to Iowa to visit my grandma. She turned 90 this week! :)
You have read this article bedroom / Kids' Room / Nursery / Readers' Rooms / Teen Bedroom / Turquoise and Black and White / Turquoise and Pink / Turquoise and Red with the title Fun and Cheerful Readers' Rooms!. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/05/fun-and-cheerful-readers-rooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fun and Cheerful Readers' Rooms!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...