This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Flamenco Shower Curtain



Rhonda S.


Tracy K.


Lisa SP
If there's one item from Anthropologie I've consistently drooled over, it's the Flamenco Shower Curtain. One day it will be mine. Strangely enough, in the last few weeks I've received emails from 3 separate readers all with it proudly showcased in their bathrooms. Now I want the darn thing more than ever! I think if I had it though I'd end up wearing it around the house! Do any more of you out there have this jaw-dropping beauty??
You have read this article bathroom / Turquoise and Green with the title Flamenco Shower Curtain. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/06/flamenco-shower-curtain.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Flamenco Shower Curtain"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...