This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Margaret Donaldson








It's not every day that I run into a photo that literally takes my breath away. But when I spotted that turquoise bedroom, you should have heard me gasp. The more I dug into the portfolio of Charleston interior designer Margaret Donaldson, the more eye-candy I found. Don't you love all of the ceilings in each of these rooms?? Her brilliant use of color adds so much character! And I just have to point out that bed in the top picture....talk about perfect. Canopy + turquoise headboard = match made in heaven!
You have read this article bathroom / bedroom / dining room / living room / Painted Ceilings / Teen Bedroom / Turquoise and Brown / Turquoise and White / Turquoise Beds and Headboards with the title Margaret Donaldson. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/06/margaret-donaldson.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Margaret Donaldson"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...