This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Phoebe Howard












I've never been shy to express my love for Phoebe Howard before on this blog (see here, here and here), but it's about time again now that's she's updated her website with new photos. I have a feeling that first kitchen is going to be a big hit on the ol' blogosphere. It is seriously to-die-for in every single way (Daniela of Aesthetic Oiseau really nailed it.) It's rooms like these make me so happy I have this blog. This sort of beauty NEEDS to be shared!
You have read this article bedroom / kitchen / living room / Turquoise and White / Turquoise Beds and Headboards / Turquoise Chandeliers with the title Phoebe Howard. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/06/phoebe-howard.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Phoebe Howard"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...