This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Coastal Cool in Saskatchewan




I fell madly in love with this floor when my reader Meghan from Regina,
Saskatchewan sent me these photos. She and her husband just bought and renovated their first home, relying on a strict budget and inspiration from the design blogosphere. The couple spent the last 3 years living in Halifax, Nova Scotia going to school, so the their porch is their ode to the coast and to the ocean-side cottage they can never have on the prairie! (I hear ya sister!) I know you are all wondering what paint she used (Cloverdale oil paint "Aqua Infusion" - #7506). Don't you love the red from the retro table and chairs?? Red, white and turquoise, my kind of 4th of July!!! I hope you all have one fantastic and safe holiday weekend!!! :D
You have read this article Painted Floors / Porches / Turquoise and Red with the title Coastal Cool in Saskatchewan. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/07/coastal-cool-in-saskatchewan.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Coastal Cool in Saskatchewan"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...