This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Sally Denning


I just love this photo and the peek into the bedroom styled by Sally Denning, former Style Director of Ideal Home magazine. Boy do those colors pop on that all-white canvas. I wish I could fill my home with white floors like this. I'm sure it would look this clean...um...try never, due to the dog. But I can dream! Love the b&w cat too...that's my kind of styling!
You have read this article bedroom / Turquoise and Black and White / Turquoise and Green / Turquoise and White / Turquoise and Yellow / Turquoise Beds and Headboards with the title Sally Denning. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/07/sally-denning.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sally Denning"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...