This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Southern Seaside Style







These folks in South Carolina don't exactly live seaside (although according to the map, they're a heck of a lot closer than I am!) but you'd never know it from their charming home photographed by Laurey W. Glenn and featured in Southern Living. I swear I'm hearing waves after looking at all those breezy porches! That swinging daybed?! I WANT ONE! I love all those shutters so much too, you just don't see them up here in Minnesota. We do have screened-in porches though, in fact mine is kinda like that last image. But I love how they have draperies made from waterproof sailcloth in theirs. My cute throw pillows and I could have used those during this nasty storm we had a few days ago! For more on this delightful home, head over to Southern Living! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! :)
You have read this article living room / Outdoors / Painted Ceilings / Painted Shutters / Porches / Turquoise and Beige with the title Southern Seaside Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/07/southern-seaside-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Southern Seaside Style"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...