This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Swedish Bliss








When Kellie of Ada and Darcy posted the first photo yesterday, I crossed my fingers there'd be even more goodies behind her link. Oh boy were there...talk about a total smorgasbord of delight!! My heart can't handle this! The post at the blog Avolli was actually titled "Turquoise" (how about that for luck?!) Tricia found these images of a Stockholm apartment where the designer with a love for India combined her passions to create a unique take on Swedish design. I seriously cannot get enough! That armoire?! "I die".
You have read this article bedroom / dining room / living room / Turquoise and Pink / Turquoise and White / Turquoise Chandeliers with the title Swedish Bliss. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/07/swedish-bliss.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Swedish Bliss"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...