This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Cabo San Lucas Hacienda

And we're off in Cabo San Lucas today! This hacienda designed by Marshall Watson and photographed by Eugenio Perches is all I could dream up and then more. I'm drooling all over my keyboard after seeing these bedrooms...the colors & patterns in the fabrics, the lighting, the furniture...oh my goodness! I especially love that pink and turquoise bedroom, it's so fun and girly! You definitely don't want to miss the other images of this home, so head over here!
You have read this article dining room / Porches with the title Cabo San Lucas Hacienda. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/08/cabo-san-lucas-hacienda.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cabo San Lucas Hacienda"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...