This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Colorful Victorian Home



One of my favorite homes from October's issue of 25 Beautiful Homes was this colorful Victorian in York photographed by Jeremy Phillips. That hand-glazed tile in the kitchen is incredible, it really swings the bland scale way over in the other direction. And the guest bedroom...so much to love there. You already know how I live for canopy beds, but throw in some bold turquoise wallpaper and I'm a total goner. I'm loving the fabric on the chair, pillows and valance too. Pampered guests, I'd say!

Only a couple days until I turn 30, which means only a couple days left to enter my giveaway!
You have read this article bedroom / kitchen / Turquoise and Beige / Turquoise and Green with the title Colorful Victorian Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/09/colorful-victorian-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Colorful Victorian Home"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...