This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Exciting News!!!

Ok so really I just want to tell you my big news, I can't wait much longer, but how awesome is this bed I found in the October issue of 25 Beautiful Homes?! To have an upholstered bed like that...what a dream!

Now my news! Last night I got engaged!!! I still can't believe it! The last 14 months of my life with Chris have been the best of my life. I never thought I'd meet anyone like him...a heart so filled with absolute kindness and enthusiasm. And so cute and smart too! I feel like the luckiest girl ever. Talk about a total surprise...never in a million years did I think that would happen, like it did, yesterday of all days. But it was perfect, so us. I'm so happy. So so so happy!!! And so so so excited!!!






Someone pinch me...I still can't believe it!!!
You have read this article bedroom / Turquoise Beds and Headboards with the title Exciting News!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/11/exciting-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Exciting News!!!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...