This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Rue and amp; Jessie Zinke






Have you guys checked out issue two of Rue?? So many fabulous spaces, but this vibrant Chelsea loft belonging to lingerie designer Jessie Zinke and photographed by Emily Anderson was my favorite. A collection of pieces she has lovingly acquired over time, everything in her home makes her heart jump. I feel the same way just looking at the photos! The dining room is straight out of my dreams...I'm drooling over the floral fabric on those chairs! For more on this spectacular home, head on over to Rue. And check out Zinke Design for their beautiful collection of intimates and loungewear. They also have a great blog!

I wish you all a wonderful December weekend! Come back next week for pictures from my trip to New York! :)
You have read this article dining room / living room / office / Turquoise and Pink with the title Rue and amp; Jessie Zinke. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/12/rue-jessie-zinke.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rue and amp; Jessie Zinke"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...