This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Bathroom Fabulous Dream!







When I saw this master bathroom with stunning Bunch House, just wanted to be magically transported into the dream space. (And not just because our oven is broken and can not exceed 62 degrees and a hot bath feels amazing now ...) I'm seeing a lot of nice rooms every day, but surprisingly, not so much to arouse envy. I must admit that it does ... in a major way. I want this bathroom. I'm sure you need this bathroom. (Although my father, I say I have a story to confuse these two terms ...!) You can see more of this beautiful beach house here, but definitely head to the reception by Luciane gang has an incredible collection of eye candy and the inspiration is there!

You have a great weekend!
You have read this article bathroom with the title Bathroom Fabulous Dream!. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2011/01/fabulous-dream-bathroom.html. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...