This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Carl Steele And Birthday Wishes

This serene master bedroom featured in Veranda designed by Philadelphia-based Carl Steele and photographed by John Hall is crisp and cool. I don't think it would ever cross my mind to mix zebra-print curtains and Greek key-pattern carpeting, but the two definitely complement each another here!

I have to give a big birthday shout-out to my dad today!! He's a giant supporter of all my blogs (he should really be the head of my PR!), and of turquoise in general...he's always sending me photos from his iphone of turquoise stuff he sees, and proudly wears the turquoise shirts I buy him. What a great dad!

Happy Birthday, Dad!!
You have read this article bedroom / Turquoise Beds and Headboards with the title Carl Steele And Birthday Wishes. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2011/02/carl-steele-birthday-wishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Carl Steele And Birthday Wishes"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...