This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Catskills Cottage






Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of having a tiny little cottage in the country. I imagine it to look a lot like this. A New York couple spent 7 months renovating this cute 700 sq ft cottage, which was their first home purchase. I bet it was a dream come true for them too! The home reminds me a lot of Martha Stewart's Lily Pond home from the outside (see it here). And for even more pictures of this cute little Catskills cottage, head over to the NY Times!
You have read this article kitchen / living room / Outdoors / Painted Door / Turquoise and Green with the title Catskills Cottage. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/02/catskills-cottage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catskills Cottage"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...