This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Ghislaine Viñas







Thanks to Cococozy, I was introduced to this colorful beach house in Montauk designed by Ghislaine Viñas. When I was out in NY back in November, Montauk was my favorite place we visited. I loved strolling the beache and the streets looking at the houses, imagining what they looked like on the inside. So fun to get peak in this one that's so right up my alley. The bright colors, the light-filled rooms...it's a place I'd love to call home! Head over to Cococozy, because there's a bunch more rooms you definitely don't want to miss! (And the view, you gotta see that too!)

Thanks so much to those of you, including Ghislaine Viñas, that alerted me to a story in the NY Times this week all about turquoise. The piece in an interview with Ms. Viñas about her love of color, and the fantastic ideas she has about incorporating turquoise in a home. Check it out here!
You have read this article bedroom / Hallway / kitchen / living room / Turquoise and Brown / Turquoise and Green / Turquoise Beds and Headboards / Turquoise Sofas with the title Ghislaine Viñas. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/02/ghislaine-vinas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ghislaine Viñas"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...