This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Seaside Getaway



After seeing this living room on Inspiration for Decoration, I headed over to ILEX Construction to learn more about the amazing seaside getaway. I immediately thought Brooke Steuart after I saw that 2nd image. Remember the stairway in her beach home? Turns out she's the one that designed this home too. The tile on that fireplace is breathtaking...makes me want to go for a dip! I'm really digging the whitewashed hardwood floors too. So pretty!
You have read this article Foyer / living room / Stairway / Turquoise and White with the title Seaside Getaway. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/05/seaside-getaway.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Seaside Getaway"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...