This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Urban Grace Interiors











I've been following the blog belonging to Erika of Urban Grace Interiors for a long time, but never did it occur to me to check out her portfolio. Oh the goodies I found! Did you recognize that kitchen with the lovely blue island from the March issue of Coastal Living? I love how she used blue cabinet knobs too. (You can see more of that Coastal Living feature here on her blog.) And I just can't get enough of that room in the first and last image! That floor is TDF, and I love the fans and light fixtures. I imagine a ton of fun goes down in that space! And with that, I hope you all have a ton of fun this weekend! ;)
You have read this article bathroom / bedroom / kitchen / Painted Floors with the title Urban Grace Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/05/urban-grace-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Urban Grace Interiors"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...