This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Romantic Cottage Bathroom

I love me some rustic charm, and this cottage bathroom doesn't disappoint! The 13' peaked ceiling and exposed support structure both painted white?! Hea-ven-ly. But most of all I love that painted floor (Benjamin Moore - Stormy Monday 2112-50 semigloss). Featured in Canadian House and Home (check out the gallery dedicated to white cottages!) this bathroom was also included in the book Pottery Barn Bathrooms. I haven't looked through it in person, but the teaser images on Amazon were enough to make me add it to my wish list. Hello, 87 used & new from $1.48!
You have read this article bathroom / Books and Resources / Painted Floors / Turquoise and Green / Turquoise and White with the title Romantic Cottage Bathroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/07/romantic-cottage-bathroom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Romantic Cottage Bathroom"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...