This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Wythe Blue





So many things to love about this fantastic home designed by lakbdesign! Not surprisingly it's all the walls painted Benjamin Moore's "Wythe Blue" that initially won me over. I knew this color must be special when long ago Seleta mentioned it on her blog: "I worked our whole house around my favorite blue which I had painted on the walls of the master bedroom. Benjamin Moore: Wythe Blue HC 143". Recently I noticed the folks over at GardenWeb had a lot to say about the pretty color too:
"It's a perfect blue/green IMO and the swatch doesn't do it justice. Especially next to the other colors -- it looks green but on the wall it's anything but."

"I swear it's like walking into a spa every time I go in the room. I love it."

"I also love Wythe Blue by BM. It is very similar to Quietude, but more saturated. Looks more like a true aqua, but still never baby-ish."

"We used BM Wythe Blue in our nursery (for a girl) and I absolutely love it. I can't say enough about how amazing that color is and it's a good blue -- works for a boy or a girl."
Get this though...what sealed the deal on my love was a comment I received last week from an in-the-know reader who revealed to me that Wythe Blue is actually the color of the Draper foyer/staircase on Mad Men!! *squeal*


You have read this article kitchen / living room / Turquoise and Red / Turquoise and Yellow / Wythe Blue with the title Wythe Blue. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/08/wythe-blue.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wythe Blue"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...