This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Buckingham Interiors









The sitting room in this home designed Julia Edelmann of Buckingham Interiors + Design has to be one of the neatest I've seen! I am absolutely dying here over that fabric (Flowershow from Christopher Carr), the colors and oversize botanical print are complete perfection. (And the chairs look comfy too!) How awesome are those barstools in the kitchen?! They're covered in vinyl, but the nail heads keep them looking très cool! See more of the home here!
You have read this article kitchen / living room / Turquoise and Beige / Turquoise and Gray with the title Buckingham Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/09/buckingham-interiors.html. Thanks!

1 Comment for "Buckingham Interiors"

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
kudos

Also visit my weblog 4 memory foam mattress topper ()

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...