This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Jessica Thomas


















I was delighted to discover the colorful world of stylist Jessica Thomas through The Newlywed Diaries. I guess it's not much of a discovery, since I've already seen and loved so much of her work in a ton of magazines. I love knowing who the talent behind all the beauty is! Check out her portfolio and I know you'll recognize a bunch more photographs!

Have a great weekend everyone! There's still time to be entered in my giveaway!
You have read this article bedroom / dining room / Hallway / Turquoise and Green / Turquoise and Pink / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Jessica Thomas. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/09/jessica-thomas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jessica Thomas"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...