This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Peaceful & Pretty



I am overwhelmed with a sense of serenity when I stare into these beautiful photographs taken by Emily Gilbert. Designed by Ali Schwarz and styled by Rebecca Omweg, the peaceful palette and beautiful furnishings are absolutely heavenly. I just wish I could magically transport myself into the last photo and work from that desk all day. Not a bad view! Of course I'd turn around every few minutes, because the view in the other direction is equally as lovely!
You have read this article living room / Turquoise and Beige / Turquoise and White with the title Peaceful & Pretty. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/09/peaceful-pretty.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Peaceful & Pretty"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...