This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Ikat Love



I loooove the mix of fabrics and colors in this living room from Homes & Gardens. The vibrant ikat patterns are so striking. I don't know which one I like better, the fabric on the sofa or the addition of the sweet, sweet yellow on those very comfy-looking ottomans. And the pillows? I won't even go there! The archway isn't exactly my style, but I love how the shape is mirrored in the tables. The fabric...and the colors...it just doesn't get much captivating than this!!

(Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway!)
You have read this article living room / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Ikat Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/09/ikat-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ikat Love"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...