This blog provides information on Interior Contemporary

Morgan Harrison Home









I first fell in love with Michelle Morgan Harrison Home, a design firm based in New Canaan, CT, when I saw this beach home (last few pictures above) so long ago. I think I can actually credit Michelle for my first taste of the scrumptiousness that is aqua and orange. She recently re-launched her website, and it's filled with many more fabulous images filled with fabulous color. How stunning is the room with the peacock palette?! I'm especially loving the chair upholstered in Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon! Lets see it again, it is that great. ;)

You have read this article kitchen / living room / Turquoise and Blue / Turquoise and Orange / Turquoise and Red with the title Morgan Harrison Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://interiorcontemporer.blogspot.com/2010/09/morgan-harrison-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Morgan Harrison Home"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...